Monday, December 12, 2011

contraction begin!!!

at 1:23 am
Joel is sick & had put him to sleep....I'm gng to sleep thereafter....but the compressing feel last for an hr....bb keep kicking me inside & dancing non-stop....so I guess the contractin is started.....faster I wake hubby up..... Cleaning myself (shower) & prepare everything...get ready go to hospital...it is the contraction just started, so I still got no pain..... If it is not time yet, then Mai go bek home la.... Better b safe as 1st time experience.....Arrival at hospital, they inspect me & chk if I'm really ready for labor...YES!!!!! IS real contraction begin......

It is really pain.....now ONI I feel the real contraction pain....even pain killer also not work anymore.....I put epidural as really BEHTAHAN!!!!! thought can normal labor....but still cannot...coz cervix is not open..after 15 hrs waiting....cervix ONI open 2cm....so decide to c-sec....else waiting longer also no use.....result will b the same....


pic 1: see how pale i am...lying on the bed for long period and pain....


pic 2: at last, my princess is arrive


pic 3: scar on the face cause by the casaer cutting


pic 4: eyes open


pic 5: first yawning



pic 6: being transfer to deluxe room the next day.....


pic 7: see how big is the room....more comfort now


pic 8: preparing to discharge soon


pic 9: congrates card frm the medical ctr


pic 10: note....

0 gossips:

 

~~~all abt me~~~ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei